The Claude Laval Water, Energy & Technology (WET) Incubator Program is located in the BlueTechValley of California. The BlueTechValley is the world’s Water Hub, where great ideas and concepts unite to launch businesses focused on global growth opportunities.
The WET Incubator Program focuses on commercialization of high potential start-ups within Water, Energy & Ag Technology. Targeted companies;
- have an innovative water, energy or ag technology-based product or business idea;
- have proprietary rights to the product or technology or in the process of securing IP;
- must have or identified key management needs;
- must be commercially viable;
- must have a realistic funding strategy (6 months of working capital preferred); and,
- must fully engage in the program and agree to meet mutually set milestones and goals.
The WET Incubator Program is a structured, high-intensity, customized program designed to accelerate the process between innovation and profitability. The timeline developed will be actionable and finite. The mentor-based program is designed to mitigate risks and increase growth opportunities. Finally, the program is self-directed and driven by metrics and goal achievement.
Tuition for the Claude Laval Water, Energy & Technology Incubator Program is only $1,500. Scholarships are available on a competitive basis for high-potential innovations. Submit an application to be considered for admission and/or a scholarship.
Apply for Incubator Program