Join the WET Center and connect to a leader in the area of Water, Energy, Air Quality and Ag Technology innovation, development and commercialization. There are two levels of membership: General WET Member & Corporate WET Member
The Water, Energy & Technology (WET) Center is located in the heart of the BlueTechValley of California. The BlueTechValley, a water hub of the world, is where great ideas and concepts unite to launch businesses focused on global growth opportunities. Because of the water/energy nexus, there are four targeted sectors aligned with the WET Center: Water Technology, Clean/Renewable Energy, Air Quality Solutions and Ag Technology.
Can you benefit from a partner who seeks to increase your level of success?
General WET Member Benefits
- Marketing & Public Relations Support (we want to help tell your story)
- Networking & Connections (take advantage of our partnerships)
- Facilities (discounted use of office space, conference rooms and classrooms)
- Soft-landing (low-risk/high-reward solution to ease into the market)
- Exposure (get in front of key leaders, market movers and potential funders)
Do you want to position your firm as a leader, supporter and benefactor of innovation?
Corporate WET Membership Benefits (includes items listed above)
- Access to Pipeline of early-stage water, energy, air quality and ag technology companies
- Advisor & Mentor to Incubator companies
- SkunkWorks-type Opportunities for emerging technologies
- Discounted prices for WET Publication ads
- Complimentary use of facility, conference rooms and classrooms
- Opportunities to showcase new technologies
- Recognition as Corporate Sponsor of WET Center in selected marketing materials